}

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Wednesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, I am slowly recovering from the back disaster, but only succeeded in walking to the sea and back. I do not dare to lift anything yet. So now I will do my best to collect together a few more bits and bobs - just for you!






One of the 90%!









Granny catches him out - a treat!

Thanks Charles and Maria!











A nun on rollerblades........so?










Clever software  colourised picture of Abraham Lincoln











I'm not even going to go there!










"Genuine" Amazon review!











The school kids calendar is surprisingly well thought out!











You have 4 new messages!

Thanks Klaus!










This trusty guard dog is afraid of the lawnmower!












Er I don't think that I will be voting for him.
He should fire his publicity people!

Edit......Sorreee! Just noticed the window's open!!!













I guess that this family is proud of its' kids!













Tonight's puzzle - What makes you think that this coffee pot is very old?












Noooooooo!









This elderly Canadian is the king of kites!


Thanks John!









Awww - Somebody tell him!







Whooo Hooo! I can fly!
No you can't!










Harwich Weather for Thursday










Dry and fine with bright or sunny spells, but also variable amounts of cloud. Winds remaining light and it will feel rather warm in the sunshine. Maximum temperature 15 deg C.
Thanks Essexweather.com





Harwich Weather Now








Thanks for your continued support!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment