}

Sunday 23 June 2013

Funnies for a Sunday

Dear Family & Friends, I hope that your Weekend has gone well! I am scraping the barrel for funny pictures tonight - so these are the best of a bad bunch, maybe tomorrow.......


1.  They WILL take over the world Air Hockey Robot


2.  Your life how will it pan out? 


3.  I don't normally do cuddly pets, but even I couldn't resist Baby Otter attacks stuffed Walrus







Gallery



There is no hope!



The force is with him



For your Convenience!



We decided to do something classy for our reception!



That's me folks!

Thanks Gloria!


Ducky Church is puzzled



Superhero!



Maxine says..









Thanks chaps!


I want one!
Thanks Klaus




Harwich Weather from my home station



Summary for Monday

Sunny Max 18c


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.


No comments:

Post a Comment